Workflow getting triggered via 'Workflow started' and not via events

Prasad, Prashanthi pprasad at citgo.com
Mon Nov 24 17:00:33 EST 2008

Dear SAP Gurus,

   I have a workflow for the debit/credit memo create and approve.
Whenever I create a debit/credit memo within my limits(I have
authorization upto 500,000), it gets automatically released from a BAPI.
When I create a D/C memo above 500K, it has to go to my supervisor. This
WF is been working fine since years. Recently a user said whenever she
creates a memo above her limits, it is getting hung.
The event gets created but no workitem is created. I can see the log via
SWI2_FREQ and only there I see the workflow was started but not via the
events. When I go to the WF log and hit the grapic display, the WF has
started from the 'Workflow started' and not from the events.
The event is being raised from SWE_CREATE_EVENT. Please advise.

Prashanthi Prasad
Off: 832-486-4899