SAP_WAPI_EXECUTE_WORKITEM

Dave J Dartnell dave_dartnell at uk.ibm.com
Mon Nov 24 13:22:08 EST 2008

Hi all,

We're using SAP_WAPI_EXECUTE_WORKITEM to execute a multi-step workflow. It
has a dialog step which executes OK
but the subsequent background task hangs in status STARTED. I've made
agent assignment at the workflow level, even made the workflow a general
task
without success.      Is anyone aware of any restrictions for using
SAP_WAPI_EXECUTE_WORKITEM?

 All advice will be gratefully received:-).

thanks,
Dave Dartnell

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.