Deadline Monitoring Scenario

Simon, Tom Simon.Tom at aoins.com
Wed Nov 5 08:31:32 EST 2008

Thomas,
             I am using the UWL in the Portal.  After testing the
deadline with a text only option, these deadline messages do not show up
in the UWL. They do show up in R3.   A modeled deadline is the only way
to execute a step that would create a workitem for an agent and get
pulled into the UWL.  I am trying to find a way to send the same
workitem that has a deadline executed to the superior of the agent who
was supposed to execute the original workitem.