Issues on Triggering Event in 4.6C

Yulianto Abu Muhammad yyulianto at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 00:42:21 EST 2008

Dear All,

Just wondering if you have similar problems when working on workflow events
in 4.6C.
The issue I am facing is that sometimes the expected events are not
triggered properly.
We use system status changes to trigger event from Maintenance Order
(BUS2007), Order Operation (AFVC_PM) and Network Activity (AFVC_NETW).
For example, users created a network with 30 activities. Sometimes, the
"created" event that we triggered from the system status changes (maintained
in BSVZ transaction) is not triggered. Let say, among 30 activitues, 5
activities are not triggering the "created" event.
But this is happening occasionally, that I find it difficult to get the
pattern. And also, we can not reproduce the error in our testing or QA
sytem. This problem also occurs with the PM order & operation object.

Has anybody have the same issues before in 4.6C?
Please share it with me how to solve this.
Thanks.

Yulianto