"Grouping" workflow & sub-flow releases

Florin Wach florin.wach at gmx.net
Tue May 20 07:35:31 EDT 2008

Hi Andy,

in such cases I'm using a new (optional) import parameter VERSION, which is accepted by the Subflow. On the new Frame-Flow I'll create the binding and set  '2'--->&VERSION&   to the SubFlow.
Now the subflow can check: If &VERSION& >= '2' ... new functionality, otherwise old-stuff called from old Frame-Flow.

I've tried to use/check the workflow version, but this wasn't any good, as the runtime versions differ between the systems, and it just looked to overcomplicated than the other solution/workaround which I have found.

Best wishes,
Florin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------