"Grouping" workflow & sub-flow releases

Mike Pokraka wug at workflowconnections.com
Tue May 20 07:46:16 EDT 2008

Hi Andy,

Versioning is good as long as you are only making compatible
(version-dependent) changes. This holds true for a single workflow and also
applies to your scenario.

To me it sounds like an incompatible change which would at the very least
require a new subflow. I suppose you could build in some logic to detect
what version it's being called from but that's a bit too much of a
sledgehammer approach for my liking. Besides, it takes a couple of minutes
to create a copy and plug that into your main flow.

Cheers,

Mike