Strange behaviour for decison tasks

Márton Zsolt Marton.Zsolt at iqsys.hu
Fri May 9 05:47:41 EDT 2008

Hi all,

One of our customers reported a strange behavior for decision task.

Double clicking on the selected task he can't execute, just only reserve the task. The execution can be carried out after the second double-click. So, it has to click four times, to fulfill. But, if he replace the task, than he can execute after the first double-click.

This is only for decisions and he claims that it wasn't like this before.

I checked myself and it's true.

I've asked other users, and they faced the same problem for decisions.

We are using classification and profiles for substitution. In this case this user is the only possible agent.

Has anyone met this before?

Thanks in advance

Zsolt