Strange behaviour for decison tasks

Florin Wach florin.wach at gmx.net
Fri May 9 06:01:10 EDT 2008

Hoi,

I encountered the same problem when the decision task is using the workitem-exit for WORKITEM-PREVIEW, that displays the decision buttons within the workplace. This happends always the first time, this exit is called, after the workplace was started. For the next decision items it's okay.

You could check this setting in the workflow pattern, and you then may think about removing the work item exit.

Best wishes,
Florin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------