Attachment Concerns

Khatawate, Deepak N (ACCENTURE) Deepak.Khatawate at bp.com
Thu May 22 14:24:03 EDT 2008

HI,

I have 3 outcomes from my decision task Approve/Reject/Re-submit. the
Attachment created by the Approver while taking action on the decision
workitem from his inbox is not carried forward to the Reject and
Approval outcomes. It is only carried forward for the Resubmit. I am in
a dilemma as to why this is happening for only resubmit and not for the
other two. I am passing the Attachments in the binding for all three
outcomes. I need to send email with attachment for any kind of outcome.
can anyone put some light on this?

version 4.6C

Regards,
Deepak N K