Agent assignment transport

Florin Wach florin.wach at gmx.net
Wed May 7 06:28:26 EDT 2008

Hi

you can also globally enable the transport switch for HR-PD changes, which can be found in the customizing tree under

SPRO->Reference-IMG->Personnel Management->Organizational Management->Transport->"Set Up Transport Connection"
Entry
TRSP	WFOBJ     <blank>

Remind: The entry = 'X' means --> No Transport.

This is possibly the setting in your system, as no customizing transport is requested on saving your changes.
Please note: Only the "action" is logged in the request. So reset the agent assignment first, then enable the transport switch, and then set it back to "general task" and save. Now you'll get the dialog for a customizing request.

Best wishes,
Florin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------