Agent assignment transport

david.s.dittmer@accenture.com david.s.dittmer at accenture.com
Wed May 7 06:41:56 EDT 2008

Florin,
My customizing for TRSP	WFOBJ  is   <blank> (Transaction OOCR) but after
saving I get no pop-up for a customizing transport. I am doing this at
the workflow template level not individual standard task level which are
included in the workflow steps.

Thank you for your suggestions.

David.S.Dittmer
Accenture