Agent assignment transport

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetil.kilhavn at bluec.no
Thu May 8 02:16:18 EDT 2008

On Wednesday 07 May 2008 16:23:36 Mike Pokraka wrote:
> You can use PFTC_DIS, but at some SP level on 7.0 this stopped working for
> agent assignment. I would class this as a bug but haven't had a chance to
>
> PFTG still works though (you DO assign all your tasks into task groups,
> yes?).
<blush>
Must admit that *I* don't have all tasks in groups, although the exceptions
are now fewer than they used to be (from ~90% to <10%).
</blush>

Transactions for changing agent assignment and task properties (general task,
forwarding options etc) in production systems are
OOCU - agent assignment for individual task, task properties
OOCU_PAR - agent assignment for task group

Not quite the same topic, but the final OOCU* transaction is OOCU_RESP which
is used to change the responsibilities in responsibility rules.

--
Kjetil Kilhavn (+47 40220607)
Blue Consulting AS (http://www.bluec.no/)