ECC 6.0 Upgrade - Processing work items from old environment

James J Seiter james.j.seiter at us.ibm.com
Wed Mar 5 17:02:39 EST 2008

Zack,

Having similar issues in regard to review of workflow logs for pre-upgrade
workitems.

Your comment of  'We fixed these by correcting the container definitions
to reference the appropriate
data dictionary elements/object types.'

When the pre-upgrade incorrect versions of the workflow templates were
corrected, did this not generate 'new versions' of the templates?  If so,
then how are the pre-upgrade workitems going to be linked to the new
corrected versions.  Or can the templates be corrected and given the same
version numbers via generation so that they then linked back up properly?

Zack P <sapedi2000 at yahoo.com>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
03/05/2008 02:03 PM
Please respond to
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
cc

Subject
RE: ECC 6.0 Upgrade - Processing work items from old environment

Hi Mike,

The errors that showed up in ECC 6.0 environment were
related to binding definitions that did not cause
problems in 46C. Doing a syntax check in SWDD shows
these errors. We fixed these by correcting the
container definitions to reference the appropriate
data dictionary elements/object types.

Regards,
Zack