ECC 6.0 Upgrade - Processing work items from old environment

Zack P sapedi2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 5 15:03:14 EST 2008

Hi Mike,

The errors that showed up in ECC 6.0 environment were
related to binding definitions that did not cause
problems in 46C. Doing a syntax check in SWDD shows
these errors. We fixed these by correcting the
container definitions to reference the appropriate
data dictionary elements/object types.

Regards,
Zack