Is WF Logical destination required

Mike Pokraka wug at workflowconnections.com
Sat Jun 28 15:38:49 EDT 2008

Theoretically it's possible. Whether it's a good idea is an entirely
different debate...

In the event linkage you have the option of changing the event delivery to
synchronous, and I suspect it may be possible to tweak all background tasks
to execute in dialog. This would still run in background as long as the WF
was started by a BG process.

Cheers,

Mike