_RULE_RESULT binding

Sample, Rick Rick.Sample at graybar.com
Thu Jul 31 17:15:03 EDT 2008

Sudhir,

I still may be a little fuzzy on the design. Your task with the "Latest
/ Requested End" modeled deadline ends how?
>From the verbiage here it sounds like you are killing the task via some
type of Process Control
like,  "Cancel Work Item" step, "Set to task to obsolete" step, etc.
Yes?

If so, I don't think this 'should' work. Kill task / WFs generally mean
just that. Kill it and stop processing.
I avoid these as much as possible. (Took them all out and never use them
for this reason)
Assuming I have followed your design. I created a quick hack in my
sandbox and
can verify that this does not work for me either.

Have you tried to use a terminating event to end the task? Instead of
the Kill, you could replace
with a Raise Term event step. (?) Then, the Task will definitely
complete its processing and flow correctly.

But if it worked before, you should be able to get SAP to make
corrections for you.
Never used the new Process Control (Kill) steps but let me know.

Rick Sample | Office (314) 573-5700 | rick.sample at graybar.com
www.graybar.com <http://www.graybar.com/>  - Works to Your Advantage