_RULE_RESULT binding

Sudhir Pargaonkar pargov at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 16:07:58 EDT 2008

Sure Rick.. would be great.. my release is
SAP_BASIS    700    0013    SAPKB70013    SAP Basis Component

I created a method using FM "SAP_WAPI_WORKITEM_RECIPIENTS".. I pass workitem
ID to this FM before I set it as obsolete.. Once I get list of all agents
from here, I am sending them reminder emails...

can not use After Method on the task since no one is executing the workitem
when the deadline is reached. It is being set as obsolete.

do let me know if you can get the binding to work and get _RULE_RESULT
values back to workflow container in your release.

Thanks.
sudhir