_RULE_RESULT binding

Maue, Thomas Thomas.Maue at saralee.com
Thu Jul 31 13:05:24 EDT 2008

Sudhir,

Ran into the same issue, if the work item is executed then the
_Rule_Result is populated and you have what you need.  But if not
executed, like when a deadline is reached, you get nothing - very
annoying.

I had to add a background step to return the rule agents before routing
the escalation to managers or sending an SAP notification to agents.
Some of these were responsibilities type rules so had to create a method
to find agents since there was no corresponding function module to
execute.

Would have been a lot easier/cleaner if _Rule_Result was populated!

Regards,

Thomas Maue