Problem with FIPP.POST method

Ibrahim Khan ikhansap at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 05:55:14 EDT 2008

Hi Friends,
I have designed one workflow to post the parked documents. The parked
document is not posting through the workflow . it was giving the following
error: field COBL-FKBER doesnot exist in the screen SAPLKACB 0002.  I had
got one SAP Note to solve this probelm .  Note 1020574 - FBV0/FIPP.POST:
Error 00 349 for COBL-FKBER on SAPLKACB Now this SAP note has been applied
by the team .But still i am facing the same probelm. But the same Parked
document will be successfully posting by FBVO transaction .  Please can
anybody give me some suggestion to solve this probelm. Please can any one
look into this issue if you have ever worked with FIPP.

Regards
Ikhan