Problem with FIPP.POST method

vijay srikanth vijay_d15 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 16 08:02:36 EDT 2008

why don't you open a new OSS message for the same or do you think it's something missing in your system that's causing the problem...
alternatively, debugging is a very efficient method to find the problem....

Regards,
Vijay

Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 17:55:14 +0800From: ikhansap at gmail.comTo: SAP-WUG at mit.eduSubject: Problem with FIPP.POST method
Hi Friends,I have designed one workflow to post the parked documents. The parked document is not posting through the workflow . it was giving the following error: field COBL-FKBER doesnot exist in the screen SAPLKACB 0002.  I had got one SAP Note to solve this probelm .  Note 1020574 - FBV0/FIPP.POST: Error 00 349 for COBL-FKBER on SAPLKACB Now this SAP note has been applied by the team .But still i am facing the same probelm. But the same Parked document will be successfully posting by FBVO transaction .  Please can anybody give me some suggestion to solve this probelm. Please can any one look into this issue if you have ever worked with FIPP.RegardsIkhan