Workflow Configuration - no custom expressions as recipients fordeadlines?

Hill, Anna anna.hill at sap.com
Thu Jan 24 08:18:52 EST 2008

Hi Kjetil

I haven't used the configuration functionality on a project yet, but I
have used the deadline functionality in extended notifications. This
would only be helpful to you if you want the reminder to go to the
original agent of the step, as it simply re-sends the email notification
to the original recipient. Something I thought worth highlighting if you
weren't already aware.

Regards
Anna

Anna Hill
SAP Netweaver Technology

SAP (UK) Ltd
Clockhouse Place, Bedfont Road,
Feltham, Middlesex TW14 8HD

T   +44 (0)20 8917 6125
F   +44 (0)20 8917 6461
M  +44 (0)7966 975125
E  anna.hill at sap.com

P Think before you print!

This communication contains information which is confidential and may
also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the addressee. If you
are not the addressee please contact us immediately and also delete the
communication from your computer. Steps have been taken to ensure this
e-mail is free from computer viruses but the recipient is responsible
for ensuring that it is actually virus free before opening it or any
attachments. Any views and/or opinions expressed in this e-mail are of
the author only and do not represent the views of SAP.

SAP (UK) Limited, Registered in England No. 2152073. Registered Office:
Clockhouse Place, Bedfont Road, Feltham, Middlesex, TW14 8HD