SWWWIHEAD cannot be written

Yates, Melissa Melissa.Yates at energyeast.com
Tue Jan 22 14:14:14 EST 2008

I have a test client (quality) that we continually refresh (RDR) to a
specific date for client test purposes.  I recently had a workflow log
issue with the subject error.  It appears that the number range buffer
for work item ID was impacted due to the refresh.  I was able to fix via
transaction SM56 but I have never had to do this in 8 years of workflow.
Has anyone ever had this number range issue and does anyone use this
anytime they refresh a test client?  I'm nervous about our next
RDR......

Currently on

Software ComponRelease   LevelHighest SupportShort Description of
Software Comp

SAP_BASIS      620       0062 SAPKB62062     SAP Basis Component

Thanks,

Melissa

Melissa Yates

Utility Shared Services IT