Workflow administrator

Gerald Pecover pecover at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 19:52:45 EST 2008

We are developing a fairly straight forward PO aprproval workflow and using
SWU3, have specified a User Id to act as Workflow administrator ready for
when things go wrong. In the case where workflow cannot determine the agent
(perhaps master data is missing), we want the work item to be sent to WF
Admin.

Once it is with WF Admin, we do not want them to have the option to approve
it, only to forward it to the correct agent.

Is this possible and how?

I thank you for your time and good advice.

--
Regards

Gerald Pecover

pecover at gmail.com