ess personal information worlflow

Edward Diehl edwarddiehl at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 15 15:24:18 EST 2008

Nash,
I'm doing the same thing on my current project.  We're just finishing up Blueprint, so right now I'm hoping the the object EMPLOYEET, or one of its many sub-objects will provide the event I need to start the workflow.  Obviously, these events will be raised whether the change is made in ESS or a normal transaction.

I'm quite surprised that personal information changes require approval.  We are just going to send a confirmation to the employee (email).  After all, it's his/her information.  If it is not approved, what would you do?

Ed

Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 15:05:44 -0500From: emailtonash at gmail.comTo: sap-wug at mit.eduSubject: ess personal information worlflow
Hi
We have requirement that when ever a employess edits his/her personal informations in ESS, a workflow should route the changed information to a reviewer to approve the changes. Once it is approved, informations should be moved to backend system.
Can someone tell me how to achieve it?
ThanksNash