Workflow functional specification

Edward Diehl edwarddiehl at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 15 13:54:02 EST 2008

Hello All,
I am looking for a good format for a workflow functional specification template.  If any of you have one that you have used successfully I would appreciate it if you would send it on to me.

A lot of the checklist items in The Book are helpful, but a functional spec for workflow can encompass so many things, such as special metric reporting requirements.  I'm sure many of you have experienced the frustration of trying to make some enhancement or interface or report functional spec work for workflow.  Surely some innovative person out there has managed to bridge the gap.

Thanks,
Ed Diehl