Workflow builder error - Vista and 7.10?

Jeffrey A. Rappaport Jeff at Business-Workflow.com
Tue Jan 15 18:02:39 EST 2008

Robert,

    Yes, 7.10 will do the trick but also check to make sure you have the latest Patch (I currently have 3). With Patch Level 1 I was getting problems like yourself with the graph, a few dumps & also SWB_COND in edit mode. Patch 2 fixed those but then problems with the latest FM Debugger not showing all the buttons. Once went up to Patch 3 I haven't had any other problems so far.

Jeffrey A. Rappaport
Business-Workflow, LLC
Voice: (732) 355-0123
Fax:     (509) 757-4144
Email: Jeff at Business-Workflow.com
Web:  www.Business-Workflow.com

   The information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If the Reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error and would like to be removed from any future mailings from this Sender, please hit 'Reply' to this email with "REMOVE" in the Subject line.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Robert van den Berg
  To: SAP Workflow Users' Group
  Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2008 9:18 AM
  Subject: Re: Workflow builder error - Vista and 7.10?

  Actually, upgrading to 7.10 did the trick! Tthanx for the help.

  Best regards,

  Robert

  On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 10:50 , Mike Pokraka <asap at workflowconnections.com> sent:

    Nope, should work, see my last mail.
    Upgrading can't hurt though, 640 maintenance ends this year.
    Be prepared for a non-surprise when using the new GUI: After spending half
    an hour uninstalling & reinstalling you will notice absolutely no
    difference apart from the version number.

    On Tue, January 15, 2008 10:24, Robert van den Berg wrote:
    > I hope I have found the solution. I am working with Vista and I think I
    > need to upgrade to SAPGui 7.10.

    > Can anyone confirm this?

    > Best regards,

    > Robert

    > On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 11:02 , Robert van den Berg
    > <robert at bergtop-ict.nl> sent:

      Hello group.