Workflow functional specification

Sample, Rick Rick.Sample at gbe.com
Tue Jan 15 14:20:40 EST 2008

Ed,

I don't really have a 'good' Functional template, but I do have a tool
for Estimating WF development time.
Was initially created by someone named D. Harmon and I added a bunch of
other stuff. (I think I got it off this list)

Visual (spreadsheet) for showing all that is required.
Example:
A task of difficulty (H, M, L) takes X1 time,
a BOR Object of difficulty (H, M, L), takes X2 time,
etc.
Each object is configurable for how much time you think it should take.
Great for showing management the break down of what is actually
required.

Let me know and I will e-mail it to you...