Version question

Mark Daley markdaley at westnet.com.au
Wed Feb 27 01:59:09 EST 2008

Hi folks, I have existing instances of a Workflow in production that
have a bug, ie when a deadline is reached the WF should terminate,
but it does not.

I know the problem and have corrected this bug in development by
adding a process control step in the WF definition.

Now my question is, is it possible to transport this change to
production and have the existing workflow instances ‘adopt’ this
change? When I transport to Test system, a new version is created and
my changes are not picked up by the running instances (presumably WF
creates a new version as there are already active instances).

Is this just the way it is?