Command '*' does not work in Task Decription

Sandy maorriyan.santoso at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 01:44:35 EST 2008

Good day all.
I have a quick question.
I have a container element "DESCRIPTION" that refers to 132 chars.
Unfortunately it doesn't displayed at all when I put this container element
in task description.
Initially I was using /: IF ELSE ENDIF then I remove it.
Now what I put directly in task description is:
* &DESCRIPTION&
 I test this workfllow task directly from SWUS and populate this container
element, still  not even single character  displayed  on  task description.

Anybody ever facing with this kind of situation?

Thanks