AW: DMS workflow

Schmidinger, Heinz (Oerlikon BZ) heinz.schmidinger at oerlikon.com
Tue Feb 26 03:51:59 EST 2008

Well, you can build following sequence of BAPI's for this:

BAPI_DOCUMENT_GETDETAILS2 for the Template DIS.

Changing documentdata-documenttype to the new one and adapting characteristics/classes if needed

BAPI_DOCUMENT_CREATE2 , passing all Structures and tables got from first f.m.

Now you have a new DIS with REFERENCED Originals.

With BAPI_DOCUMENT_SETSTATUS you can adapt the needed status,

With BAPI_DOCUMENT_CHECKOUTVIEWX you can check-out the Original to release the referenced-based lock and with BAPI_DOCUMENT_CHECKIN_REPLACE2 you can secure the Originals again.

Regards

Heinz