Workitem to Outlook

Khatawate, Deepak N (ACCENTURE) Deepak.Khatawate at bp.com
Wed Feb 20 10:56:58 EST 2008

Thanks for the information Kjetil,
I was checking if we have anything SAP standard to do that in 4.6C.
Anyways though I twig RSWUWFML2 to work using workitem number, it would
just send the workitem content and not the attachments(internal table
with couple of fields) associated with that workitem. I have used the
function module SWL_WI_NOTE_CREATE_WITH_TABLE. please suggest