Workitem to Outlook

Strba, Jaroslav Jaroslav.Strba at ids-scheer.com
Wed Feb 20 08:55:42 EST 2008

Hello,

instaed of RSWUWFML2 you can use Extended Notificatin for worflow (transaction swnconfig, or swn_config).
There you can simply choose for which workitems you want to sent email.
More info and examples you can found in WUG archive or SDN.

Regards

Jaroslav Štrba, Consultant | IDS Scheer Slovakia, s.r.o.