Connections between Workflow definition tables (HRS1*)

baerbel.winkler@carestreamhealth.com baerbel.winkler at carestreamhealth.com
Thu Feb 14 09:12:04 EST 2008

Hi Folks,

I'm relatively new to Workflow and would like to be able to check out
workflow information as stored on tables like HRS1201 and HRS1205 instead
of always having to search around via transaction SWDD (having worked in
other SAP-areas like ABAP-development, I'm much more familiar with this
than the visual approach) . I've tried to find out how these tables are
interconnected, but haven't for example found out where there is a link
from Workflow-definition to the standard tasks included (I'm just guessing
that it has to be stored on some table or other!).

I'm also thinking about writing a small local program to query the
available information once I know how its interconnected. This might come
in handy for all kinds of searches (on WF-title, on task-title....). Or
does something like this already exist and I don't have to do that?

Thanks and Cheers
Baerbel

Bärbel Winkler - Carestream Health IT
IT Steward Technical - Application
Telefon: +49 (0) 711 406 2664 / KNET: 631-2664 / Fax: +49(0) 711 406 5155
Email: baerbel.winkler at carestreamhealth.com
Carestream Health Deutschland GmbH / Hedelfinger Straße 60, 70327
Stuttgart
Geschäftsführer: Wolfgang Menrad / Sitz der Gesellschaft: Stuttgart /
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 722186