problem determining employee responsible while sending workflow

Ashish Nagpal nameisashish at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 05:01:53 EST 2008

Hi all

we are working on CRM 5.0 standalone system.i have a problem regarding
determiantion of employee responsible at run time shile sending mail in
workflow.
let me first tell you the details:
we are having a banking scenario in which in a zone we have branch and in
branch we have a hub and in hub we have a hub incharge,now thing is that
when i have to send workflow to the hub incharge indicating the status of
object i have to hardcourt it like
position:xyz(position no. of hub incharge we have maintained in org
structure)

but problem is that i cant hard court it because we have 5 hubs in 25
branches ,so i have to determine the employee responsible at run time
instead of hard courting it.is there any way to achieve this.i suppose we
can do it by expressions or Rule but i am not able to get it concludingly

please advise how can i achieve it to send a particular mail to particular
hub incharge when hub is identified at the run time.

in case of rule suggestion please also tell how to make such kind of rule in
PFAC
hope i have made myself clear to you.

ashish

--
life is all about the moments that take ur heart away