UWL and R/3 4.7

Matthan Logronio matthan02 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 22:27:26 EST 2008

Hello Gurus,
Im a newbie in UWL and SAP Netweaver portal.  I did a lot of reading with
the UWL configuration and even bought the book UWL with Sap NetWeaver Portal
by Darren Hague. Now, im trying to configure the UWL in the Portal but i
could not find the option Universal Worklist & Workflow under Sys
Admin->System Configuration. We are using EP 6 running Web AS 6.4 and with
R/3 4.7 backend for the.  I believed most of the book configuration is under
EP 7 or 2004s. I just want to know on what are the minimum requirements to
integrate the business workflow to the UWL and what would be needed to run
it under Netweaver 2004? Is there compability issue especially our R/3 is
only 4.7?
Thanks is advance.

-matt