[LIKELY JUNK]UWL with CE

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Wed Dec 17 18:05:22 EST 2008

Ok, Xavier - yes to all questions.  But I suggest your best course of
action is to get the Universal Worklist book by Darren Hague published
by SAP Press and start reading.

You need to do some configuration in the UWL XML configuration files - I
suggest you start reading up the options in the Business Task Management
section of the the SAP NetWeaver help in the SAP Library help site as
well.

1) Configure the launch mechanism or add another action button
2) Configure the column order of the appropriate view - if necessary
create a new view
3) Configure a new view - look at the standard WorkItemsApproval view to
get an idea of how this works.

Regards,
Jocelyn