UWL with CE

vong xavier xavier.vong at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 17 04:36:45 EST 2008

Hi all,

I am working on UWL with SAP NetWeaver CE and I have some issues that I cannot resolve.

1) For each workitem in the worklist, is it possible to have a hyperlink field which will display a file attached to the object?2) After views creation per object, I have hyperlink links in the top of the workitems list. Can it be possible to move it to the left part of the workitems list?3) In the workitems list, can it be possible to group some workitems and then approve the workitems at the grouping level?

Thanks a lot for your help,Xavier