How to attach a document stored in Archive link in a notification

Ibrahim Khan ikhansap at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 23:08:25 EDT 2008

Hi Sudhir,
  Thanks. I got the following output using the function module you said, but
i dont know how to formulate the exact link to that object using this URL
field. Pls let me know the same.

SAP_OBJECT                 BUS2104
OBJECT_ID                     000000010327
ARCHIV_ID                      Z1
ARC_DOC_ID                  76ADA248DBDE881CE100000048250C94
AR_OBJECT                    ZIMOPDF
AR_DATE                        08/13/2008
DEL_DATE                         /  /
URI                         *
http://omhq10d5:48020/acsap/dispatcher?get&pVersion=0046&contRep=Z1&do*
MIMETYPE                     application/pdf

Regards,
Ibrahim Khan