Possible agents

david.s.dittmer@accenture.com david.s.dittmer at accenture.com
Tue Apr 15 09:17:33 EDT 2008

Hello mike,
The workflow task does not belong to any task group. The workflow does
have a role agent assignment with a function module attached which
directs the workflow to search the partner profiles for an agent but I
thought that if there is no possible agent then the role would be
ignored but maybe I am wrong.

regards

David.S.Dittmer
Accenture