Antwort: Re: End Workflow after n-hours

Christian Wallner C.Wallner at ats.net
Fri Apr 11 06:32:07 EDT 2008

Thanks Tjetil,

I modelled a 5th branch with a "*do nothing" background task, executed
after 8hrs. works fine.
thanks for all of your answers.

regards and have a nice weekend!
Chris

Kjetil Kilhavn <kjetil.kilhavn at bluec.no>
Gesendet von: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
11.04.2008 12:28
Bitte antworten an
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

An
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
Kopie

Thema

On Thursday 10 April 2008 12:11:02 Christian Wallner wrote:
> Hi WUGers!
>
> I have a question which I'm sure is easy to answer for some guys here:
> I want a workflow to terminate itself after n hours because its obsolete
> then. Basically the wf is quite simple, it consists of a parallel
section
> with 4 branches (1 out of 4 to complete). So my first thought was a wait
> event in a 5th branch. But unfortunately I didn't find out how to tell
> this step to terminate itself after wf creation date+n hours.
>
> Any ideas?
Already answered, but it seems everyone wants that fifth branch. In your
case
it is not really necessary, but you may still want one to make the
reporting
easier if you have any. However, you *could* simply define a Latest End
deadine on any of the four steps you already have active and terminate the

workflow that way (this will be a modelled deadline of course).
--
Kjetil Kilhavn (+47 40220607)
Blue Consulting AS (http://www.bluec.no/)

AT&S Austria Technologie & Systemtechnik AG
Legal form | Rechtsform: Aktiengesellschaft
Registered office | Sitz: Fabriksgasse 13, 8700 Leoben, Austria
Commercial Register Number | Firmenbuchnummer: FN 55638 x, Landesgericht Leoben

This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.