CATS Approval Workflow

Jurijs Dolgovs jurijs.dolgovs at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 02:39:22 EDT 2008

Hi Gordon,

It's really strange why standard task not working for you. We are using copy
of same Task with changed text and it's working.
in CAT's profile settings we set "With approval procedure","With
SAPBusiness  Workflow", "With auto determination of Recipient" and of course
our task number.
what about SWU3? did you configuer everything? Also you can try to see if
there are any ABAP dumps for this issue in ST22.
By the way, if you are using several CAT's profiles when it can be that EP
configured to use different profile.

Best Regards, Jurijs