2 DL Notifications

Ravi Dixit dolbydix at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 21:13:19 EDT 2008

Dear WUGers

We are experiencing a strange problem in our 46C system and I was wondering
if anyone else has encountered this as well....

We have a custom, one level Leave Approval workflow, which has both Latest
End and Requested Start defined for the approval step, to trigger after 7
days of the WI creation. The LE, sends a notification the Manager of the
Approver and the RS sends a notification to the employee(requestor).
We have instances where it has skipped the notification to the employee and
where it has sent 2 dl notifications to the Manager of the Approver. The
amazing thing is, it is happening intermittently....

Best Regards
Ravi Dixit