ECC 6.0 Upgrade - Processing work items from old environment

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetil.kilhavn at bluec.no
Fri Apr 11 01:37:22 EDT 2008

On Wednesday 05 March 2008 17:30:14 Zack P wrote:
> Upgarding to ECC 6.0 from 4.6C. In the development
> box, we found that some workflow templates failed
> syntax check due to stricter enforcement of data types
> bindings. We fixed these issues in the development
> environment.
>
> Any input into how to fix this potential issue would
> be helpful!
At least you should change the workflow definitions (bindings) for which
problems are found as soon as possible. The sooner you get that correction
into the production system the fewer active workflow instances will have
invalid data type bindings when you upgrade the production system.

Sorry I can't give a more encouraging answer, but you said *any* input :-)
--
Kjetil Kilhavn (+47 40220607)
Blue Consulting AS (http://www.bluec.no/)