Checking WF template versions

Mike Pokraka wug at workflowconnections.com
Wed Apr 9 11:27:40 EDT 2008

Well, technically speaking yes. That's assuming your question really is
only about the workflow template.
It will not guarantee that one of the tasks hasn't changed or the
structure of one of your container elements is not different, or perhaps
someone modified a method... or even a function module called by a
function module called by a method in a task in your workflow.

Cheers,
Mike