Different WF-BATCHes and CUA

Florin Wach florin.wach at gmx.net
Wed Apr 9 04:53:04 EDT 2008

Hello Mike,

I have run through the CUA documentation and found two possible options:

1) Customize the field "Name" of the user master record from "Global" to "Proposal" or "Everywhere", which means, that the name is only distributed once (for the user WF-BATCH) and then can be locally changed w/o being overwritten again.

2) On the outbound ALE processing create a filter or one of the available user exits to avoid sending background users (or some kind of appropriate filter).

Attached is a screen-shot of transaction SCUM, where the customizing of the field distribution is maintained.

All the best,
   Florin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------