Continues Deadline Monitoring

Khatawate, Deepak N (ACCENTURE) Deepak.Khatawate at bp.com
Tue Apr 8 12:16:33 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have created a workflow & one of its decision task sends the workitem
for action from the approver. this task also has LATEST END deadline
monitoring of 24 hours with MODELED action which sends email to the
outlook of approver. I see that the email/deadline notification is sent
when the deadline is reached only once. can we make it recursive so that
even if the approver does not take action for the first deadline email
the workflow keeps sending him deadline emails every 24hours until
action is taken on the workitem?

Regards,
Deepak Khatawate