Fw: Creating more than one subtype

John A Haworth jhoworth at csc.com
Tue Apr 8 11:33:06 EDT 2008

Hi

As soon as I sent the email, I realised... I should subtype my new object
to the already delegated subtype ADB2012, then I can delegate my new
object to ADB2012 and so my new methods and events would be available from
BUS2012.

If I had read the previous post correctly I would have realised!! its late
in the day.

Many Thanks

John

CSC Computer Sciences Limited
Registered Office: Royal Pavilion, Wellesley Road, Aldershot, Hampshire,
GU11 1PZ, UK
Registered in England No: 0963578

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
delivery.
purpose.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----- Forwarded by John A Haworth/GTS/CSC on 08/04/2008 16:29 -----

John A Haworth/GTS/CSC
08/04/2008 16:06

"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
cc

Subject
RE: Creating more than one subtype

Hi all

I believe from the mail below that i can delegate my new Z_BUS2012 object
to BUS2012,( the system already has the object  ADB2012 subtype'd /
delegated to BUS2012)

I have tried to delegate my new z_bus2012 object to ADB2012, without
success. error 'Select a valid delegation type'

Could someone please tell me where I am going wrong.

"rina spector" <rina.spector at ness.com>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
31/01/2008 12:22
Please respond to
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
cc

Subject
RE: Creating more than one subtype

Hello  Zsolt

- You can  subtype draw  to you own object (for E.x., YDRAW)  and define
the delegation from
ZDRAW->  newly created YDRAW
. it should work
 we encounted same problem when upgrading to ecc6 we discovered that
bus2012 was already delegated to AD2012

and after some panic when we delegated our object after thelatter  all
worked fine.best regards
Rina Spector
Workflow developper
NessIT

מאת: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu בשם M?rton Zsolt
נשלח: ה 31/01/2008 12:53
אל: SAP Workflow Users' Group

נושא: RE: Creating more than one subtype

Hi
Thanks for quick reply. I like your solution but I'm a litle bit confused
about the "existencecheck" enhancement?
That means, that you modified the standard DRAW object?

Thanks