WS20000077

Bjorn Demol Bjorn.Demol at oasisconsultants.com
Thu Sep 27 07:58:15 EDT 2007

Hi everyone,

sorry to disturb you, but I'm having great difficulties with starting a workflow from scratch.
This is the situation : We want to activate the WF for the release of the PR.
It's an overall release, so I copied the WS20000077, and activated this WF. I adapted the customization.
But when I create a PR, the event isn 't triggering (I don 't see it in SWEL) SO I must be doing things wrong, but I don 't know which ones...
There isn 't here noone who can help me, so I'm counting a bit on you guys to have the flow started...

thanks !

kr

Björn