WS20000077

Florin Wach florin.wach at gmx.net
Thu Sep 27 08:34:08 EDT 2007

Hi Bjorn,

the events are only triggered when using the release procedure with "classification".
Are you using this one?

There will only be workflow events triggered, if the purchase requisition is subject to release. In order to verify this, press the check-button when creating a purchase requisition. A new header tab with name "Release strategy" has to appear. If not, you have a problem with the classification or... (please see next paragraph)

Furthermore please check the customizing of the document type (e.g. NB): You'll need the check box "Overall release" set there.

Basically that's it for the very first steps.

Please let me/us know, if it helped.

Best regards,
   Florin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------