sap_wapi_start_workflow

Florin Wach florin.wach at gmx.net
Thu Sep 13 10:35:22 EDT 2007

Hi Bjorn,

... with the _WF_INITIATOR: For the release procedure it's filled with the user-id who has created the PO/PR and in this case it's not the WF-BATCH.

So you probably you're looking for a problem that isn't just there.

If yes, I have a hack for you:
- Enter a check function module on the existing binding
- Modify container element _EVT_CREATOR to sy-uname (which is the one who's currently creating the PO)

If you have automatic conversions from PR->PO e.g. for the MRP-Run you'll still have the batch-user there.

Just some ideas,
   Best wishes,
      Florin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------